- History & Culture
- Trend Setters
- SurNames & Gothrams
- Join Our Club
Reddy Society is the organization to promote the well-being of the reddy community and to safe guard their rights and interests. To secure the fusion of the several subjects of reddy community.
ReddySociety.com is aimed to discuss issues such as latest technical developments, job opportunities, voluntary works, identity, politics, marriages/divorces, women welfare, student welfare, community service and family relationships.
The Objective of the Reddy Society is:
డా.బెజవాడ గోపాలరెడ్డి (Bezawada Gopala Reddy)స్వాతంత్ర్య సమర యోధుడు, బహుభాషావేత్త, ఆంధ్ర రాష్ట్రానికి రెండవ ముఖ్యమంత్రి, డా.బెజవాడ గోపాలరెడ్డి (ఆగష్టు 7, 1907 - మార్చి 9, 1997). పదకొండు భాషల్లో పండితుడైన గోపాలరెడ్డి అనేక రచనలు కూడా చేసాడు. పరిపాలనాదక్షుడుగా, కేంద్ర, రాష్ట్రాల్లో మంత్రిపదవులు, ఆంధ్ర రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రిత్వమే కాక, ఉత్తర ప్రదేశ్కు గవర్నరు గాను మరియు రాజ్యసభ సభ్యుడు (1958-1962) గా కూడా పనిచేసాడు.
నేదురుమల్లి జనార్థన్ రెడ్డి (Nedurumalli Janardhana Reddy) 1935, ఫిబ్రవరి 20న శ్రీ పొట్టి శ్రీరాములు నెల్లూరు జిల్లా, వాకాడులో జన్మించాడు. భారతీయ జాతీయ కాంగ్రెస్ నేతలలో ఒకడైన జనార్థన్ రెడ్డి 1992-94 కాలంలో ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ముఖ్యమంత్రిగా పనిచేశాడు. 2004 లోకసభ ఎన్నికలలో విశాఖపట్నం లోకసభ నియోజకవర్గం నుండి ఎన్నికయ్యాడు. ఇటీవల 2009, మార్చి 16న రాజ్యసభకు ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ నుండి ఎన్నికయ్యాడు.
Satish Reddy is selected to serve on the Board of Governors of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER)
Satish's experience and Industry knowledge will lend themselves to an even more effective knowledge sharing program in India's life science journey.
Dr E. Shyam P Reddy is selected to receive the prestigious INTERNATIONAL GOLDSTAR AWARD, 2012.
The prestigious BEST PERSONALITIES of INDIA Award and Gold Medal, 2012.
The prestigious BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARD and Gold Medal, 2012 by FFI.
The prestigious SUPER ACHIEVERS of INDIA Award and Gold Medal, 2012.
For more details see www.reddyesp.com
Dr.M.S. Reddy & Syama Reddy Honoured for Entrepreneurship at NATA Day Celebrations and TCAGT Deepavali in Toronto, Canada.
The Telugu Cultural Association of Greater Toronto (TCAGT) and North American Telugu Association (NATA) organized Depavali and NATA Day Celebrations in a grand scale and honoured chief guests Dr. M.S. Reddy (Dr. Malireddy Srinivasulu Reddy) and Syama Reddy couple for their philanthropic and charitable activities. The Reddy couple, well recognized as Telugu entrepreneurs in the field of biotechnology as applicable to the U.S. and Worldwide dairy and food industry with special emphasis on Italian, Spanish and American variety of cheeses, complimentary alternative medicine, Probiotics and biological pollution mitigation.
They are known for their generosity in donating thousands of dollars for Telugu and other charitable events.
The East India Company administration was confronted with several revolts in the Andhra region from the very beginning. The Zamindars in the Northern Circars and Poligars in the Rayalseema region who exercised almost independent powers in the earlier period did not reconcile with the loss of power under the British. The Zamindars of Parlakimidi, Vijayanagaram and several others rose in revolt. The Poligars of Chittoor, numbering ten, raised the banner of rebellion in 1804. Two years later the Vellore Mutiny occurred resulting in the very removal of Lord William Bentinck as the Governor of Madras Presidency. In 1846, Koilkuntla Narasimha Reddy, a Poligar, shook the British administration with his rebellion in which several thousands of Kattubadi Inamdars participated,
- Ravi Narayana Reddy - Great Freedom Fighter and the man behind the Telangana Struggle.
- J.Ramdoss Reddiar - Freedom Fighter from Villivakkam, Chennai and Land Lord.
- Baddam Yella Reddy - Freedom Fighter and stalwart of Telangana Struggle.
- Bhoodhan Vedre Ramachandra Reddy - Social Reformer, Satyagraha Movement Member.
- Katangur Keshava Reddy - Freedom Fighter & First MLA for Parkal, Warangal.
- Katangur Prakash Reddy - Communist Leader, Freedom Fighter who fought against Razakars.
- Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy - Led first popular revolt in all of India against British occupation.
- Potu Narsimha Reddy - Social Reformer, Satyagraha Movement Member.
- Gunapati Gopala Reddy - Yellaypalem, Nellore District, A.P.- Freedom Fighter and Great Humanitarian in the district of Nellore.
- K.Sudarshan Reddy - Freedom Fighter, Ex-MLA Narsampet, Warangal District.
- Bobba Adisesha Reddy - Yellaypalem, Nellore District, A.P. - Freedom Fighter from Yellaypalem village.
- Reddivari Venkata Reddy - Battamdoddi Kothur, Chittor District, A.P. - Freedom Fighter and later a lawyer and administrator in Andhra Pradesh Governement from Chitoor District.
- Puchalapalli Sundarayya (Sundararama Reddy)
Dr. E. Shyam P Reddy, GCC Distinguished Cancer Scholar, Professor and Co Director, Morehouse School of Medicine, is honored with the globally reputed "Bharat Gaurav Award" and a Certificate of Excellence for Meritorious Services, Outstanding Performance and Remarkable Role from Dr Veerappa Moily, Minister of Law and Justice, Government of India on January 6, 2011, at New Delhi during the India International Friendship Society’s (IIFS) Global Friendship Day.
E. Premkumar Reddy - World Famous Oncologist and Director of Fels institute of cancer research and molecular biology at temple university
Dr. Hanumandla Rajinder Reddy - MD, Cardiologist, California
Its another victory on the name of REDDY..Mr.Jitendra Reddy got 1st Rank and Mr.Nagendra Reddy got 7th Rank in all india level Entrance Exam IIT JEE
Reddys 2nd in India, 5th in Asia, 11th in World, The 4th Most Richest Community in World, by 2018 Reddys will be Worlds No.1 ?
Total votes: 804